More and more scientific evidence shows that learning circus skills is one of the best ways for pupil’s coordination and understand the process of learning. The skills taught are ideal for PE, Drama, Play and School Clubs.
Our circus workshop can help reach many of the objectives in the “Every child matters” programme.
- help in teaching about personal space, working in groups and working one on one.
- help pupils aim for goals
- mean each pupil makes a positive contribution which builds confidence
- will help each child find something that they perform well at and help their peers with
- promotes good behaviour and anti-bullying
Through learning step by step in the circus workshops the children will be subconciously learning logical thinking and problem solving, both of which are important for the numeracy initiative.
- Dodgers circus workshops directly involve physical education and drama
- Children learn better when they’re excited and paying attention, this is exactly what Dodgers circus workshops do!
- They can be used by teachers for demonstrating many subject areas
- They also indirectly bring in many other subjects indirectly
- Circus workshops are a great “brain gym” activity teaching pupils to use both sides of their brain
Disadvantaged or secluded childrens programs can be arranged.